Charles, My computer pro recommended Kaspersky after my Mac got malware. No
problems since. What is your exprience with Kaspersky?
Louise

From: wo...@justfamily.org
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:56:06 -0500
To: f...@gzluna.com
CC: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] Emails to Julia Germany the past couple of weeks

Actually, as a geek and someone who works with computers a lot, I've been
recommending people to AOL for a few years now.  That company has been a joke
for quite a while, but, they are actually doing a good thing these days.

Now, before you laugh, let me explain.
Most people don't have the knowledge necessary to keep their computer in
working order, how to get rid of malware, viruses, spyware, trojans, etc.  Most
people have no clue what those are.  There are a LOT of products out there that
claim they can get rid of all of them, and most of them don't work very well or
not at all.  Some even add more to your computer.

Aol's software protects you from all of that, and it does a fairly good job of
it.
That's why I've been recommending AOL to people who don't know how to take care
of their own computer.

I recommend Mac's for the same reason.