Might be worth driving over for that!

Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Veni
  To: Linda Starr ; lmcn...@austin.rr.com ; Southwestern Region
  Sent: Saturday, May 04, 2013 7:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [SWR] No Place On Earth movie May 3 Austin, May 10 Dallas

  Several of us in Carlsbad are trying to get the movie shown here. If you'd
like to help, put in a good word at:
http://www.noplaceonearthfilm.com/showtimes/

  Thanks,

  George

  ********************

  George Veni, Ph.D.

  Executive Director

  National Cave and Karst Research Institute

  400-1 Cascades Avenue

  Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215 USA

  Office: 575-887-5517

  Mobile: 210-863-5919