David,
What ladder? Did you ever locate the extra long ladder that I wanted to buy
from you a couple of years ago? I am happily living on my "Triple Creek Ranch"
five miles north of Dripping Springs off of Fitzhugh Rd. If anyone wants to
visit my little Hill Country paradise it is at 12737 Silver Creek Rd., Dripping
Springs, 78620. My precious June and I will be married August 3, 2013.

Fritz Holt, the lucky guy.
713-818-2496

Sent from my iPhone