Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 18:45:50 -0500
From: trog...@cavechat.org
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Re: Fish email?

Somehow I am pretty sure it's a scam, but if anyone is interested in playing
along.. here's the email he sent:

"

Dear
 Heather, my name is Pedro Cantu and I have a House for sale in
Buastamante, Mexico and is located in the main Plaza near the City Hall,
 Bustamante having one of the largest Natural Cave in Northern Mexico,
it is called Grutas de BustamanteThe House has aprox 3500 sq
ft plus two large rooms out in the yard, one is a Cantina with a
Chimeney, the house is furnished modestly including the Cantina, has 4
bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms with showers, the Cave is walking distance
 from the House. The price is $175,000,00 USDIf you all are interested I can
send you
 Pictures and legal descriptionTank youPedro F Cantu956-215-1138"