From: dave belski
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:24 PM
To: s...@caver.net
Subject: Re: [SWR] The Elder One

On 7/23/2013 11:22 AM, dave belski wrote:

  All,

  Just to set the record straight, Ken Harrington, the rat who started all this
birthday stuff, celebrates his 69th on the 24 July.  It would be fitting and
proper to wish him all the best.  I plan to present him with a bottle of
something to start the celebration.

  Dave

   I forgot, Harrington is at ken_harring...@hotmail.com