I thought about typing a long-winded response to Marvin's recent post, but
figured
it would be simpler to just post a link to my Craigslist personal ad.

http://houston.craigslist.org/m4w/3884313625.html

Several of you asked what I do for a living and why my career makes me
so grumpy.

I deliver court invitations to people that do not want to be invited to
court, and 90% of
that is for DWI court cases related to the driver's license suspension.
 There are 4 other
people in the Houston area that do what I do, but their services are
slightly different from
mine, so I don't really compete with them directly.    I have been
self-employed for almost
16 years, but quite often, I am really unemployed pretending to be
self-employed, but that
is primarily because I do not have the capital or the cash-flow to run a
legitimate business.

Below is my Linkedin page, business Facebook page.   I do not have a
web-site.

     http://www.facebook.com/david.locklear.52012

     http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=47912285&trk=tab_pro

Haven't had any luck with Google+ yet, but people can connect with me there
at

     https://plus.google.com/114049055921758471368/about

Hope to see you all out at Kiwi Sink, but at the moment my "suegra" is
pestering
me to drive her to Reynosa, Mexico with a truckload of garage-sale crap
that she
has accumulated the past 3 months.      I will most likely drive straight
from there to
the cave, if I drive her down there.       I expect to be in either Reynosa
or Nuevo Laredo
Friday night and Saturday morning.    My phone doesn't work down there.
But I can
get text messages close to the border at 281-995-8487.

David Locklear

Ref:

http://www.soah.state.tx.us/about-us/alr/index.asp