I meant to say the base-camp is just a concatenation of camping gear.

Terry said last Saturday that I could camp in his cow pasture.

Since there are bi-monthly scheduled digs and a concatenation of related
activities going on, it seems like a temporary base-camp needs to be in
place for cavers who don't live in the hill country.

I brought all that gear from my storage unit in Brenham using my
fuel-efficient Honda Fit.  That car will have 250,000 miles on it in a few
days.

I doubt anybody is going to want to camp in the summer heat.   There is no
running water or electricity at the camp-site.  But there are no bugs, and
it is quiet.  Sleeping on a cot is the way to camp here.

Andy Gluesencamp lives just about 100 meters from the camp-site.

David Locklear