---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Veni <gv...@nckri.org>
Date: Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Subject: [SWR] Caverns of Sonora on the Weather Channel
To: New Mexico Cavers <s...@caver.net>, Cavers Texas <
texascavers@texascavers.com>

 Dear Friends,****

** **

The Weather Channel has a series called *Secrets of the Earth*. A few
months ago, on behalf of NCKRI, I assisted with a segment they titled
*Strangest
Places* and which will at least partly feature Caverns of Sonora. Yesterday
the producers told me that it is scheduled to air on Thursday, 11 July at
8:30 p.m. EDT. It will also air several other times, but any of the times
may be changed at the last moment if there are major weather events.
Details and times are supposed to be posted at
http://www.weather.com/tv/programs/, although their on-line schedule didn’t
work for me so I’ll just check the on-screen schedule on my TV that day.****

** **

The people making the video seemed like a good crew and asked a lot of
great questions, so I’m hoping this will be quality presentation on this
world class cave.****

** **

George****

** **

P.S.: Feel free to post or share this message with anyone you think may be
interested.****

** **

************************

George Veni, Ph.D.****