KIWI SINK Dig--I though I had posted a note about there being a dig this
Sunday (like tomorrow) the 7th July but can't seem to find it back. For any
info or directions try me at 410-303-1177. Voice works best. There will
also be another dig on the 21st July but, due to many moderately important
people being out of town for various national and international caving
events in August--and the absurd heat (or possible deluge) we will not be
doing any digging in August. Digging will resume on 8 September 2013.