If people bring back from the Czech Republic a paper copy of the proceedings of the International Congress of Speleology that they don't want, I'll buy up to two copies, one for me and one to sell to the UT geology library. (Of course if somebody wants to donate either copy, that would be nice too.) I think paper copies were about US$20 equivalent on the preregistration form, which would be a great deal. They may be more if bought separately on site.--Bill Mixon
God created the world in six days. On the seventh day, while God rested, the Devil created religion.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: a...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org