Last week I sent the message below. I just got a follow-up that The Weather
Channel has rescheduled their programming.

I just checked
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/secrets-of-the-earth/upcoming-episodes/EP01724188?aid=zap2it,
 which gives the schedule through the 22nd and Caverns of Sonora episode has
been postponed until sometime after that. Sorry, but I don't know when. If I
get a new "firm" date and can let you know in time, I will.

George

---------------------

Dear Friends,

The Weather Channel has a series called Secrets of the Earth. A few months ago,
on behalf of NCKRI, I assisted with a segment they titled Strangest Places and
which will at least partly feature Caverns of Sonora. Yesterday the producers
told me that it is scheduled to air on Thursday, 11 July at 8:30 p.m. EDT. It
will also air several other times, but any of the times may be changed at the
last moment if there are major weather events. Details and times are supposed
to be posted at http://www.weather.com/tv/programs/, although their on-line
schedule didn't work for me so I'll just check the on-screen schedule on my TV
that day.

The people making the video seemed like a good crew and asked a lot of great
questions, so I'm hoping this will be quality presentation on this world class
cave.

George

P.S.: Feel free to post or share this message with anyone you think may be
interested.

********************
George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215 USA
Office: 575-887-5517
Mobile: 210-863-5919