Thanks to all of you for keeping us up to date. Mallory, and her friend Rex, I
hope, are truly blessed to have not only survived this accident, but to also
have a support system as vast and varied as it seems to be. As is often said,
it takes a community. May they both come out on the other side of this major
disruption to their lives as whole and wonderful in every way as they were
before:)

As to the legal aspects of this event in regards to the DWI driver, I hope this
time he is taken off the road for a long time. I have lost two who were as
family/brothers to me in a DWI accident, and even though I know alcoholism is a
disease, I have no sympathy for anyone who drinks and drives. The consequences
are too dire:(

Mimi Jasek

Sent from my iPhone