From: gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 21:28:22 -0600
Subject: [Texascavers] Forwarded to Texas Cavers

This is an email I received from Riley Cahoon whom I have also talked with. I
recommended he attend the UT grotto meeting on Wednesday and introduce himself.
I would also encourage folks to contact Riley and invite him on a caving trip
or ridge walking.  Geary From: Riley Cahoon [mailto:cahoons...@gmail.com]