The Robber Baron Open House is coming up in less than 2 weeks and we will need
all the help we can get both on the surface and in the cave. Please bring your
own gear if you plan to work in the cave. Lunch will be provided for
volunteers. If you can, please try to arrive by 8:15 am so we can get
everything organized before we open to the public at 9:00 am. If you can only
help part of the day, that would be great also.

We could probably use some outdoor chairs or a table if you have them (let me
know if you are going to bring them.) Also, if you have any large water coolers
for volunteers, please let me know.

There will be an after party at the Schindel's house for all volunteers
(probably starting around 6:00 pm). Please bring a dish to share. If you are
coming from out of town and need a place to stay, let me know and I can set you
up.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Joe Mitchell
210-859-2105