Dear Friends,

One month from tomorrow, June 1st 2013, is the deadline for papers for the
National Cave and Karst Management Symposium (NCKMS). This note is a reminder
to complete and send in your papers by that deadline. Do not expect any leeway
in that deadline because to address a concern about some past NCKMSs, where the
proceedings were not published until well after the meeting, we will have the
proceedings ready when you arrive!

We have already received several interesting papers and the US National Park
Service is planning a big showing to present their new cave and karst inventory
and monitoring protocols. A great line-up of workshops and trips are scheduled,
and the registration price is a bargain. George Huppert Scholarships are
available for those, especially students, needing financial assistance.

For more NCKMS details, visit http://nckms2013.businesscatalyst.com/.

Please forward this message or post it wherever you think people may be
interested. I hope to see you at the National Cave and Karst Research Institute
in Carlsbad, New Mexico, for the 20th NCKMS on 4-8 November 2013!

George

********************
George Veni, Ph.D.
Executive Director
National Cave and Karst Research Institute
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220-6215 USA
Office: 575-887-5517
Mobile: 210-863-5919