texascavers Digest 3 May 2013 21:30:46 -0000 Issue 1748

Topics (messages 21685 through 21695):

Re: Movie Times for Austin - No Place On Earth;
        21685 by: Matt Zaldivar

Re: new 3D survey technology, very fast
        21686 by: John Greer

Rock Art Foundation tour to Devils River, June 1st
        21687 by: Logan McNatt

NSS board elections advice?
        21688 by: Frank Binney

Re: Interstate 69
        21689 by: Mimi Jasek

caves in cartoons
        21690 by: David

El S�tano del Barro
        21691 by: David

caving gear for first Mars trips
        21692 by: David
        21693 by: Herman Miller

LAST REMINDER -  It's a Cinco de Mayo Longhorn Project Weekend! -Saturday, May
4th
        21694 by: Mark.Alman.L-3com.com

Free gas grill
        21695 by: Amy Jasek

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
I know but if I have to work on Saturday I can't go into Austin to see the
movie Friday night.

 From: Leslie Bell <bellem...@yahoo.com>