Hey all,
There's a CM cave trip on Nov 3-4.

See FB page for discussions and carpooling talk:
http://www.facebook.com/events/321574007940271/

Lets all return to haul tanks and other dive gear into the cave for James
and Jean to continue the dive survey in CM Cave.

If you want to sign up for the haul, please email
kristina.hager@gmail.comand let her know which days you're available.
Yep, email, not facebook nor
text nor telepathy.

Sat morning, 8am:
All 6 tanks are already waiting at the sump. A small and swift team of
haulers is needed to haul the remaining dive gear to the sump on Saturday
at 8am. Jean and James will be commencing a ~15 hour dive once the gear
gets to the sump hence the early start.

Sun morning:
A haul crew of about 12-20 is needed to fetch the dive gear from the sump
Sunday morning. Start time is flexible. I'd guess you'd want to get in the
cave not too late to get out not too late.

Trip requires vertical gear/skills and a wetsuit. If you have any other
questions about the trip, just ask!

Camping onsite will be available.

Wanna carpool? Use this FB page to find a group.

Cave is at 5.05 klm right now, and we are at sump 5 with Reeds Cave still
500m away+/-.

Date is good, but will have to watch the weather, maybe we will get a
hurricane to bring us some rain and reduce the air space in the cave, or
may not.