Check out Fort Stockton to Van Horn, Texas  118+ miles

On Nov 4, 2012, at 10:41 AM, Mike Flannigan wrote:

Ah - the western states.  Where the concept of
distance has a whole different perspective.  If
somebody from NV tells you something is a pretty
good trek, you better listen.

Straight-line distances from Ely:

Ely to Baker Creek System - 39+ miles

Ely to Whipple Cave - 51+ miles