I have a company Crhistmas Party that evening
Sorry,
 Bill
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ormsby, Matthew A
  To: p...@caver.net
  Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 9:58 AM
  Subject: [PBSS] December Meeting

  Cavers,

  I do not have any significant meeting items to discuss in December. I am
willing to compile a presentation of PBSS caving activities from 2012 if anyone
is interested in having a Christmas party. I would be willing to host the party
at my house in Odessa on the 15th of December if there are enough interested
participants. If not we'll have our traditional monthly meeting on Tuesday at
Murray's, in which I could still show the presentation, but I don't have any
business to discuss. Please let me know your interest and availability over the
weekend and I'll send out a final determination by Monday.

  Matthew
  </pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.<br>Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use
this message. If received in error, please immediately inform the sender and
then delete this message without disclosing its contents to anyone.</pre>