texascavers Digest 29 Dec 2012 19:18:57 -0000 Issue 1687

Topics (messages 21194 through 21204):

White Nose Clip on the Today Show
        21194 by: Geary Schindel

Caving in San Antonio Express News
        21195 by: Marvin and Lisa
        21203 by: Julia Germany

Big thank you
        21196 by: Ron Ralph
        21197 by: Julia Germany

Kirkwood Era caver - Christine Olejniczak
        21198 by: Terry Plemons

Time to Pre-Register for 2013 NSS Convention
        21199 by: NSS Announcements

Cave Dwelling Nettle Discovered in China
        21200 by: Lee H. Skinner
        21202 by: Julia Germany

calling Schindel
        21201 by: Mixon Bill

Re: [SWR] [Texascavers] Cave Dwelling Nettle Discovered in China
        21204 by: Lee H. Skinner

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Very nice clip on the Today Show on White Nose.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50310493#50310493

Geary

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
There is an article on caving in today's San Antonio Express News. Here is
the online version:
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/racksnreels/2012/12/27/exploring-underground-wo
nders-caves-hold-mysteries-knowledge/

Marvin Miller

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Great article Marvin - and congrats on the personal press!

Sounds like it was fun day with the media!

Alles Gute!
julia