TCC Winter Conference
February 22-24

February 23-Workshops-caving-tours-party.

Where:

TCC Headquarters & area caves:

1800 West Park
Cedar Park, Texas
512-249-2283 tcc-ca...@austin.rr.com

The Texas Cave Conservancy Winter Conference, February 22-24 is an opportunity
for you to get out that winter coat, tent, sleeping-bag and do some camping,
caving, learning and even some partying. The cave CO2 levels should be at their
lowest at that time of the year so the caving should be good. We even have
three
caves in the campground!  This annual event is set up for new cavers, however,
even the old folks are welcome. Camping (with a campfire) is available at the
TCC Headquarters. In the event of a real winter (cold) we can make space for
cavers inside the TCC Headquarters.

Early Breakfast will be available on Saturday and Sunday. We will have an
evening meal Saturday night followed by a special presentation and a party.
Caving is available all weekend. With a ten-dollar donation for the old- time
cavers and free for cavers that have been caving for less than five years, how
can you go wrong? This event will be what we make of it. If you want to hold a
workshop, cave ballads, slides, or what –ever, contact us ASAP.

 We will have hand out sheets outlining Saturdays activities that morning. If
you arrive after 10:00 the information will be on a table on the front porch.
Workshops and tours will start around 10:00 in the morning.  We look forward to
seeing you at the TCC Winter Conference.  Mike Walsh- TCC President