Folks,

The Bexar Grotto will be holding their annual Christmas (Holiday) Party on
Saturday, December 15th at Geary and Sue Schindel's house at 11310 Whisper
Dawn, San Antonio 78230. Phone is 210.479.2151.  This is a pot luck dinner so
bring a dish and your favorite beverage.  The party starts between 5 and 6 pm
and runs until whenever. The hot tub is up and running so bring your suit and a
towel or not.  There will also be a white elephant gift exchange during the
evening. The grill will be fired up if you want to bring something to cook.
Dress is party casual.  For those who don't want to drive home or can't, there
will be plenty of bed or floor space. Anyone left over on Sunday morning will
get breakfast and roped into helping clean up. All cavers and their guests are
welcome. We have a very special guest or two scheduled to attend this year.
Last year, we had 77 folks that signed the guest book.

Party rules - please don't block the neighbor's driveways but parking on the
street is fine (not the sidewalk). If you bring a dish, please try to take it
home with you.  If you see one of your old dishes from last year's party, take
that home also.  However, our cooler collection is starting to dwindle so if
you see your old cooler, it's ok to leave it until next year. Also, please stay
off the roof, especially since it's new and shiny and very slick.

Geary and Sue Schindel