3-D Panoramas - by AirPano

A bit off-topic, but there IS a cave association.

I have seen a number of examples of this interesting technology over the last
year, including from inside a couple of caves in Slovenia.   Here is one of the
karst towers in Ha Long Bay, Vietnam, where we were in December and will be
again with a group of hydrologists and cavers in November.

http://www.airpano.ru/files/Halong-Bay-Vietnam/2-2

Click on the screen, then on the upper right of the panorama of Ha Long Bay is
a link to a panorama Inside The Cave :   Hang Dau Go, a well-known tourist cave
in one of the islands in the bay.

They (apparently a bunch of Russians) have an interesting web site. Take a look
at their home page from the above link.

  Of course, by "traveling" in this vicarious way, you miss all the joys of the
smells, the tastes, and intestinal distress