Thanks for the update on Paradise Canyon, Kurt.

FWIW, I think that PC is the best TCR location that I have ever visited
and would like to see it remain there for several years.

I haven't been to all 30+ TCR's but, PC is much better than Flat Creek
Ranch, Honeycreek, and the ATV Park we had it at.

It's a long drive from Dallas, but, heck, they're all a long way from
Dallas!

Just my 1/50th of a dollar. Please send a SASE if you'd like a refund!

Mark