  From: R D Milhollin
  To: Cowtown Grotto e-mail list
  Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:49 PM
  Subject: [Cowtown] NCRC Regional (Levels I + II) at CBSP, February 9-16, 2013

  South Central Region National Cave Rescue Commission Seminar

  This is a big production for serious cavers interested in learning advanced
techniques. The rescue techniques are good for a lot of non-rescue caving
applications. The poster for the event is attached and is also accessible at:

  http://www.caves.org/commission/ncrc/national/NCRC_2013_mailout_SCRegion.pdf

  This event has been added to the Cowtown Grotto Website Calendar at:

  http://cowtowngrotto.org/news.php

  By the way, the September meeting is next week, we need a quorum to conduct
business that could result in most future business being done online, freeing
up meeting time for trip announcements and reports, and programs. Be there!

  Have you LIKED Cowtown Grotto on FaceBook yet?