Hey Ben and crew. Please video this presentation so we can see it someday.

Preston
=======================
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gary Franklin
  To: Cavers Texas
  Cc: Ben Tobin
  Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 7:26 AM
  Subject: [Texascavers] UT Grotto Meeting - Wed Sept 19

  Howdy Caver,

  You are cordially invited to attend the next UT Grotto meeting - Wednesday
September 19th from 7:45PM- 9:00PM
  University of Texas Campus in 2.48 Painter Hall (156 West 24th Street, Austin
TX 78712) http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/pai.html

  Ben Tobin will present the Program - CAVING IN THE BOB MARSHALL WILDERNESS
  An expedition in July 2012 to the Turtlehead Mountain karst in the Bob
Marshall Wilderness of Montana focused on mapping and exploring some of the
deeper caves in the continental US.  Come out for the fun and fellowship with
Austin Texas Cavers.

  We will even have Bob Marshall in Attendance !!!

  For information on Underground Texas Grotto activities, please see
www.utgrotto.org
  Officer contact, trip reports, event calendar, and new caver training links
to beginner trips or vertical rope training are available.

  Before the meeting, take advantage of Sao Paulo  www.saopaulos.net  for happy
hour specials.  This area is the best place to park and meet folks walking over
to the meeting.  Then after the official meeting, we continue with the decades
long tradition to reconvene for burgers, beer, and tall tales of caving at
Posse East.  www.posse-east.com

  The UT Grotto Program calendar is wide open and needs you, the caver with
photos and a story to share about your adventures, scientific research, or
something else really cool.  Scan those photos from back in the day and share
those times that you would love to re-live.  Contact me to get your place in
the spot light.

  See you there,

  Gary Franklin
  UT Grotto Vice Chair & Program Organizer
  512-585-6057
  caver.g...@gmail.com

  "Ben Tobin" <bt1...@txstate.edu>