texascavers Digest 20 Sep 2012 16:53:36 -0000 Issue 1629

Topics (messages 20714 through 20727):

caves in GA?
        20714 by: Weimin Feng

Re: Bats in North Dallas: NBC News Local Affiliate
        20715 by: germanyj.aol.com

Re: Cave trip to Nepal, anyone?
        20716 by: dirtdoc.comcast.net
        20717 by: germanyj.aol.com

Looking for a grotto in Maryland
        20718 by: Lissa Talkington
        20719 by: R D Milhollin
        20720 by: Mark Minton
        20722 by: Brian Freyling

Re: [National Speleological Society] Don't forget, NSS Webinar this evening...
Bracken...
        20721 by: germanyj.aol.com

Kiwi Sink Dig
        20723 by: Gill Edigar

TCMA-Rolling Oaks Work Day Announcement, November 10th
        20724 by: ellie watson

NSS 2013 Convention Website is LIVE!
        20725 by: R D Milhollin

TSA Members Meeting at TCR, Sunday, October 21st, Paradise Canyon
        20726 by: ellie watson
        20727 by: germanyj.aol.com

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-subscr...@texascavers.com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <texascavers-digest-unsubscr...@texascavers.com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <texascavers@texascavers.com>

--- Begin Message ---
Hi, guys

I am wondering if anybody here knows some good Georgia Caves, with
formations and wet?

Thanks
Regards
--
Weimin

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
 Stories like this have been all over the local Houston news most of the summer.

Finally our furry flying friends are getting the proper attention they need -
even if it's solely to help humans!

accessed either through the NSS homepage or directly at www.2013.com

Regards,

Christopher Catherman, CAVR
mar_...@yahoo.com
caveva...@yahoo.com

2013 NSS Convention -IT Manager
MAR NSS  -Website Administrator,     www.caves.org/region/mar/
Nittany Grotto -Website Administrator,    www.caves.org/grotto/nittany/
Pennsylvania Cave Conservancy (PCC) -Vice President
NSS #48062
NG  #1711