Cavers!! One week left! For what, you might ask? Texas Cavers Reunion, that's
what! When? One week from today, Thursday, October 18 to Sunday, October 21.
Where? Paradise Canyon campground: http://www.paradisecanyon.com/images/map.pdf

If you are a caver, caver relative, caver friend or supporter, caver wannabe or
caver spouse please attend. If you are not, please don't crash our party, you
know who you are. Sasquatch will be looking for you and he hasn't fed recently.

Registration will begin Friday at 5 p.m. until there is a lull in registrants.
It will begin again Saturday at 8 a.m. until very late. Vendors will be
available all day Saturday and early Sunday morning hawking their wares.
Registration gets you a wristband, meal, beverages and a chance at door prizes.
The "Big Feed" will happen Saturday evening followed by awards. Bring your own
plate, cup and feed tools to get the food from your plate to your food hole.

There won't be a live band this year (sorry, long story). Musical instruments
are ok, however not at the hot tub. Cameras aren't allowed at the hot tub
either. That end of the park is a quiet zone and it will be enforced.

If you we're counting on the Friday Bexar Grotto fish fry, they have opted out
this year. Bring your own food or mooch off a neighbor. Perhaps another grotto
is interested in raising funds by feeding folks instead. Sunday morning, some
wonderful intrepid individuals will be making breakfast to raise funds for the
Texas Cave Management Association.

Rumor has it there will be a nice hoity-toity pinky raised wine tasting Friday
evening. A great chance to share your swanky wine find with good company and
friends. Black tie optional. There is another rumor that there will be a bouncy
house for those not old enough to drink yet still want the same woozy effects.

The Texas Speleological Association is having a meeting and election at 8 a.m.
Come prepared to elect a new generation of servants Sunday morning. Also the
TCMA is having a members meeting following the TSA meeting.

There are showers, some of us will stink before too long, take advantage of
these facilities please. Sasquatch may confuse the smell with mating pheromones
and that could be bad, unless you are into that. I don't wanna know. If you
hear a massive throaty squeal, run for the showers!

There will be a parade and costume contest. Think "Maya Apocolypse 2012". Be
creative! That said, this is a family event, please keep your nudity under
control, I know, I know, but it'll be during daylight hours and some little
ones may be present. If you must get out your nude fix, visit me behind the
shed I will be happy to gawk.

Children and dogs. Both are welcome! They must be well behaved; no biting,
fighting, constant screaming or barking. Pooping on the ground isn't
encouraged, but if they must, please clean up after them. No mange or rabies or
Ebola. Drooling is perfectly acceptable and I expect it. If there are
complaints, Sasquatch will will be hungry.

If you have suggestions on how things could be better, feel free to implement
these ideas (of course please consult me first). It'll be a bit late by TCR and
most likely I will have my hands full and will be eager for a little frivolity
myself. You are Cavers, you come out of the woodwork to get things done and
lend helping hands, I love that! That's one of our groups best features. Let's
make this happen and have fun doing it!! See you there. Thanks & be safe!

Sent cellularly.
-Don