Thanks for taking the initiative, Linda.

Looking forward to your "Up Close and Personal" interviews and ones from
anyone else that would like to conduct some.

To expand on your quote,

"Taking the initiative to take on one of these tasks is pretty simple
once you get past the idea that nobody wants to read that."

Trust me when I tell you, "If you send it, I will print it".

In over 5 years of doing this, there's only ever been a couple of items
that I have decided not to print.

Explanations to the authors was provided.

Mark