We could all eat dinner and listen to speakers with caving helmets and
lights. Just joshing.
Linda S

Hey all,
     I'm so happy; the *book *(112 pages plus covers) is finished! It
should be up on the web as soon as I dropbox the PDF to Pete and Jen for
the web site. Then, I go to the printer to see what it will cost to print
100 copies or so and I'll report that at the meeting. Thanks to Pete L.,
Steve F., and Carol B. for reviewing so carefully.
Linda Starr