More info about the Eisenhour Ranch caving trip.

Diana

Begin forwarded message:

This is the biggest caver outing between TSA and TCR! All grottos are invited.

Hopefully my grotto contacts have spread the word about the C My Shovel trip
weekend of June 9.  I’ll post complete details tonight. Please coordinate your
rsvp with your grotto trip contact, who will contact me.  Primitive camping is
available Friday and Saturday nights.

CM is located near Honey Creek Cave and is both water and vertical. (must be
vertically competent – there is no tractor here) You must have your own gear
and wet suit. No fins or boogie boards are needed, only sturdy cave boots.
There is very little swimming and the trip should last about 2.5 hours, not
including in and out.  There is ridge walking and I’ve been told lots of little
caves for those who don’t want to go in CM.

If we get around 40 cavers there will be BBQ provided Saturday night in which
we will pass the hat for payment.

Thanks and see you there!

[_signature]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.