Edelweiss is an old and reputable brand that I would trust.  That's still
a below-market price, so they must be making it in the US and be
overstocked.

Highline, OTOH, is a one-man operation run by a known pot-head
with zero oversight, regulation, or quality-control.  He has a vendetta
against PMI for dropping him, and sells his rope at or below cost just
to annoy them.  His machine rightfully still belongs to PMI, but can't
be extradited.  Use Highline at your own risk.

Alex

--
Alex Sproul
NSS 8086RL/FE