There are several Texas cavers who are skilled in the graphic arts. This
request for talent might be interesting for some of you ("fame and glory!")

I am working on updating the NCRC text book.  It needs many illustrations
updated or created.  If anyone has skills and time I'd love to talk.  It's a
project that could suck up weeks of time for anyone that wanted but small
contributions are welcome.  There is no money for this but you would be
eligible for fame, glory, and mention somewhere in the small print.

Roger Mortimer
NCRC Western Region Coordinator

kf6...@arrl.net