Ernst -

Thanks for the post.

 Schoharie is just down the road from me, and the town was pretty much
washed away by the flood.  I was in Canada when the storm hit, and
drove back  to Schenectady through the aftermath.  The trip took 4
hours longer, because of road closings and washouts.  At 3:AM as I
navigated my way closer closer to my home, slipping past barricades,
trying to find a way to cross the river, I had vision of Apocalypse
films, where entire cities have been cordoned off to prevent the
plague from spreading, or to hide the presence of alien invaders. It
was spooky.. Power was out in may places, and it was dead quiet.I
found out the next day  there was a curfew, because of the emergency,
which explains why it was so quiet., .

And Yah, the caving up here is great, but I do miss those warmer Texas
caves..  And the warm Texas Cavers..

The contest closes tomorrow (Monday) at midnight..

If you have not done so, it takes less than a minute to register
(email and zip code), and vote.

Schoharie is in the lead, but it would be nice to keep it that way.

Cheers

Rob, form update NY