[From Carol Tiderman, Chairman Executive Search Committee]

Hi folks,

We will have a vacancy in this position this year and we are in need of candidates The candidate needs to have printing & publication experience.

The Executive Vice President (EVP) serves as a member of the Society's Executive Committee and is primarily responsible for the NSS periodical publications, research, science, exploration and special publications branches of the Society.

The EVP works with the Secretary-Treasurer (S-T) to develop and manage the department's budget to ensure fiscal responsibility for the publications and committees within the EVP department. The EVP is also responsible for managing committees assigned to the EVP department by the Board of Governors. The EVP carries out other duties as may be delegated by the Board of Governors.

If you are willing to run or have a candidate to suggest, please send a note to execsea...@caves.org

Thanks

Carol Tiderman