Will Walter be there?

Message -----
  From: Ormsby, Matthew A
  To: p...@caver.net
  Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 9:35 AM
  Subject: [PBSS] May Meeting

  All,
  The next meeting of the Permian Basin Speleological Society is Tuesday May
8th, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. We are still at Murray's Delicatessen in Midland, Texas.
Murray's is is located at 3211 West Wadley in Midland. We meet in the back
room. Come early & have dinner--we have the room starting at 6:00

  We're hoping to hear some potential dates for an Abyss trip. Information will
be provided regarding the upcoming 50th SWR anniversary and other Texas caving
opportunities.

  Sorry for the late notice, Patrick will be running the show tonight.

  Any and all are welcome! For further information about the Permian Basin
Speleological Society contact: Matthew Ormsby ma_orm...@msn.com Jacqui Thomas
jlrtho...@verizon.net , Bill Bentley ca...@caver.net, or Patrick Ray
patrickray...@yahoo.com

  PBSS web page:
  http://www.caver.net/pbss/pbss.html
  The Permian Basin Speleological Society was founded in October 1983 and was
chartered as the 300th grotto of the National Speleological Society on January
18, 1984. The Permian Basin Speleological Society is an affiliated grotto or
Caving club with the Texas Speleological Association and the Southwestern
Region of the National Speleological Society and supports the cave conservation
ethics of the National Speleological Society.

  PBSS mailing list
  p...@caver.net
  </pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.<br>Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use
this message. If received in error, please immediately inform the sender and
then delete this message without disclosing its contents to anyone.</pre>