There will be a meeting at Bill Mixon's house on Monday, February 13, at 8 p.m. for those interested in the activities (other than caving) of the Association for Mexican Cave Studies and, especially, for those interested in helping out. See amcs-pubs.org for information about the AMCS, although the web site consists now mostly of a catalog of publications--one of the things that needs work.

On Wednesday evening, February 22 (the fourth Wednesday), I will have an open-house at my place for anyone interested in seeing my library of cave books and periodicals and the AMCS library and archives. There are a lot of resources there that I'd like to see more widely used, and anyway I need to celebrate having just finished dusting the shelves for the first time in, well, a while.

I'm at 14045 North Green Hills Loop, Austin 78737, (512) 288-4991. Don't be fooled by the "North"; the location is really in northern Hays Country, a couple of miles east of the Salt Lick. Google maps is (again) wrong about the location of my house by a couple of hundred meters. I've posted a map at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26580089/house%20map%20small.tif
--Bill Mixon
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org