Dirt Doc: I'm right behind you, Ann Harman and I are leaving for Laos next
Thursday. We will be visiting some of the same areas, but for a longer
period of  time and going deeper (into the karst that is, not the caves, you
and
the  Frenchies can have the caves!) We will also be exploring further north
along the  Nam Ou. This time I hope to avoid problems with the authorities
by not saying a  word to anyone. Last time I was in southern Laos they sent
the local militia  after me!

After a month in Laos we will fly to southern Thailand for some R&R  then
work our way north along the Tenasserim range for another month. Plenty of
caves there too!

I would have posted this on cavechat but the bullshit security rules
wouldn't allow me to log on.

Sleazeweazel