Double ditto what Bill said. I LOVE the "missing" issue and wish to thank
everyone who made it possible.  Well worth the wait.

julia

-----Original Message-----
From: Mixon Bill <bmixon...@austin.rr.com>
To: Cavers Texas <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Wed, Nov 30, 2011 11:49 am
Subject: [Texascavers] anniversary issue of Texas Caver

Jut received the long-overdue 4th quarter 2005 issue of the Texas
Caver, celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of that august
publication. Great job. Many tales of old-time caving from the fifties
or shortly thereafter, lots of historic photos. It was mailed to those
who were members of TSA back then (2005, not the fifties). I hope
there are additional copies available for sale to others. -- Mixon
A bore is a person who talks when you wish him to listen.
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org