These were so funny I laughed out loud until I cried.

Fritz

________________________________
>From for doing business with Town & Country Insurance.
** June through November our agency may become prohibited from binding coverage
should a "Tropical Disturbance" enter the Gulf of Mexico or Caribbean Sea.  In
these cases we will be unable to bind coverage previously quoted until the
storm leaves our area and our writing authority has been restored.**  Coverage
cannot bound or altered using voice mail or e-mail without verification by a
licensed representative.
________________________________

--- On Wed, 11/23/11, Austin2244 <austin2...@aol.com> wrote:

From: Austin2244 <austin2...@aol.com>
To: abport...@msn.com
Date: Wednesday, November 23, 2011, 6:13 PM
IT CAN BE HARD KEEPING A STRAIGHT FACE AS A COURT  REPORTER...

>   These are from a book  called Disorder in the American Courts, and are
things people actually  said in court, word for word, taken down and now
published by court  reporters that had the torment of staying calm while these
exchanges  were actually taking place.

> ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said  to you that morning?
> WITNESS:     He said , 'Where am I,  Cathy?'
> ATTORNEY:  And why did that upset you?
> WITNESS:      My name is  Susan!
>
> ATTORNEY:   What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
> WITNESS:      Gucci sweats and  Reeboks.
>
> ATTORNEY:   Are you sexually active?
> WITNESS:     No , I just lie  there.
>
> ATTORNEY:  This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at
all?
> WITNESS:      Yes.
> ATTORNEY:  And in what ways does it affect  your memory?
> WITNESS:     I forget..
> ATTORNEY:  You  forget?  Can you give us an example of something you  forgot?
>
> ATTORNEY:   Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in  voodoo?
> WITNESS:     We both do.
> ATTORNEY:   Voodoo?
> WITNESS:     We do..
> ATTORNEY:  You  do?
> WITNESS:     Yes ,  voodoo.
>
> ATTORNEY:   Now doctor , isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep ,
he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
> WITNESS:  Did  you actually pass the bar  exam?
> ____________________________________
>
> ATTORNEY:  The  youngest son , the 20-year-old , how old is he?
> WITNESS:       He's 20 , much like your  IQ.
>
> ATTORNEY:  Were you present when your picture was  taken?
> WITNESS:     Are you shitting  me?
>
> ATTORNEY:   So the date of conception (of the baby) was August  8th?
> WITNESS:     Yes.
> ATTORNEY:  And what were you  doing at that time?
> WITNESS:     Getting  laid
>
> ATTORNEY:   She had three children , right?
> WITNESS:      Yes.
> ATTORNEY:  How many were boys?
> WITNESS:    None.
> ATTORNEY:    Were there any girls?
> WITNESS:      Your Honor, I  think I need a different attorney. Can I get a
new  attorney?

> ATTORNEY:   How was your first marriage terminated?
> WITNESS:      By death..
> ATTORNEY:  And by whose death was it  terminated?
> WITNESS:     Take a  guess.
>
> ATTORNEY:   Can you describe the individual?
> WITNESS:     He was  about medium height and had a beard
> ATTORNEY:  Was this a male  or a female?
> WITNESS:     Unless the Circus was in town I'm  going with  male.
>
> ATTORNEY:  Is  your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition
notice which  I sent to your attorney?