From: Fofo [mailto:gonza...@msu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:20
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] waterproofing

I saw the video on their website about how they apply the treatment (vacuum
deposition, from what they show), and I wondered also how they manage to
waterproof the speakers, connectors, around the "home" button, etc. But they
do show videos of a working phone being submerged in water. I'm very curious
about this!

- Fofo