[Attachment(s) from Sarah Truebe included below]
Hi all,

Attached please find two documents: the schedule for the ARA Winter Technical
on Saturday, January 28, 2012; and a series of maps, parking, and lunch info.

Please note, thelocation of the event has changed. The new location is:
Gould-Simpson Building, Rm. 209
University of Arizona
1040 E. 4th St.
Tucson, AZ 85721

The website for the ARA is: http://ke7hr.com/ara/ara.htm

We will start with some light refreshments at 9am, courtesy of Escabrosa
Grotto, Inc.

If you would like to help set up, or would like extra time choosing a seat in
the room, I'll be there starting at 8:30am.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments, and I look forward to
seeing you there! Please forward to anyone I might have missed!
Cheers,
Sarah

--

Sarah A TruebePhD Candidate
Dept of Geosciences, University of Arizona

phone: 520-302-4217
__._,_.___Attachment(s) from Sarah Truebe
2 of 2 File(s)
 ARA_maps.pdf
 ARA2012_speakerslist_finalfinal.pdf
Messages in this topic (1)