Mixon,

UT Grotto Calendar lists our events and those of interest to our members.
 All events sent to our webmaster webmas...@utgrotto.org or mentioned at
our meetings are posted promptly.
We are not the sole source for every caving activity out there.

There are other forums where caving information are listed where you
obviously have the time to review daily, yet refuse to post or request its
posting.  If you are unhappy and unwilling to contribute in a positive
manner, that is just too bad.

The rest of you, come check out how kick ass and fun the UT Grotto meetings
are.
UT Grotto elections are at the next meeting where any of you willing and
able can step up to continue in our 60+ year tradition of caving, fun, and
fellowship.

Gary Franklin
UT Grotto Vice-Chair and Program Organizer
512-585-6057
www.utgrotto.org
v...@utgrotto.org