Howdy y'all,

In a week, TCR will be over. That means lots of things will be happening over the next few days to make TCR happen. I hope all of you can come out to Flat Creek Ranch (www.oztotl.com/tcr for directions).

I was hoping for rain and it looks like it is happening. Next week and next weekend look like they will be dry. This weekends rain means that there should be plenty of fresh water in the pond! It should also help cut down on the fire danger a little. We still won't be able to have ground fires because of the burn ban.

Everything is coming together and hope to see y'all there!

Allan