Thanks for posting that Bill, it would be a shame if people didn't have
anything to eat out of/with on Saturday!

A few other things I'd like to bring up...

1) The cooks will need help on Saturday preparing their dishes; please come by
and help by chopping and stirring, it'll be much appreciated!!

2) We will also need help serving the food, there are special privileges for
those who do. If you'd like to help please come and find me on Saturday and
sign-up (probably need at *least* 10 people). If you're helping then you'll
need to be available at ** 5pm **.

3) Stay cool by standing in the shade and washing up - now Rod Goke has gone
(RIP) we have a big hole to fill :-(

4) We'll be posting a menu on Cavetex (we hope), and certainly on the day, with
ingredients so you can decide if you can eat a dish or not. We have taken
account of common allergies; if you're uncommon then volunteer to cook next
year :-)

5) The theme is Pirate/Caribbean, come prepared!

Cheers,
Stefan
(Chief cook and bottle washer)