I would like to point out that ASS does take caving seriously. Buidness is
buidness. However, we enjoy cutting loose at the end of long days and our
trip reports are often written for entertainment purposes rather than
describing caving details. If you are a dried up caving curmudgeon with no
sense of humor, then please don't read e-mails entitled "Tales from the
ASS." I suppose that is too serious of a title after all. I hope that our
tales of youthful bliss, about people who still enjoy life, may one day tear
down the compounded guano walls built up by years of heads being stuck in
holes and we can all party together. 'Til then, I suppose, you do you and
we'll do us.

Zach