Bill,

You might ask first if the grotto newsletter editors (current and former) can
supply original PDFs of the newsletters, before scanning some of the more
recent copies. I suppose the TSS has all copies of the Maverick Bull (Butch
Fralia scanned a lot of those), but perhaps not for the DFW grotto's Oztotl
Caver.

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Associate Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biochemistry
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214B
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.