Hi All,

Attached is the 2009-2010.  The goal is to have the PDF downloadable from the
ACA web page and I see several reasons why the NSS should get the ACA out to
non-NSS cavers to help get them to join.  For those that may be unaware, older
issues of the ACA are already available online at the Karst Information Portal
(KIP). Also, by publishing electronically, we save the NSS over $6500 in
printing costs.  Win-win-win.

As we all know, the NSS is going through some serious financial changes.  One
of the ways we can help is to publish the ACA electronically.

... and those that are concerned about the ACA being published electronically,
several of the older ACAs are already online on the Karst Information Portal
(KIP) along with the NSS News and Speleo Digests.
There is also a distinct benefit with the ACA published as a PDF.  Use this as
a recruiting tool for joining the NSS.  Be in the know.  Be a safe caver.  Join
the NSS.

Please pass along to your caver friends.

thanks and safe caving,

Ray Keeler
ACA Editor