From: germa...@aol.com
Sent: Jul 3, 2011 5:53 PM
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Cave and Mine Bat Monitoring in the State of Colorado

Hi Cave Scientists:

The BLM just announced a grant to help study WNS in Colorado caves and mines. They are only giving one grant for $100,000 with a 5 year performance period. The opportunity is open to anyone. Deadline to apply is July 22, 2011.

Description

To facilitate a coordinated surveillance effort to effectively monitor, detect and combat White-Nose Syndrome (WNS) in caves and mines under the jurisdiction of Bureau of Land Management in the State of Colorado.

The Synopsis can be seen here:
http://www07.grants.gov/search/search.do?&mode=VIEW&oppId=102913

The full announcement is a Word doc and can be downloaded here:
http://www07.grants.gov/search/announce.do;jsessionid=twL9TQDJmq0kw5K2vTy37bQlnjfJShfdVlFnLb38lNGL2b0ydQSJ!-370087949