To: Texascavers@texascavers.com; floridacav...@yahoogroups.com;
tag-...@hiddenworld.net; moca...@caver.net; moca...@lists.umsl.edu;
greater_houston_gro...@yahoogroups.com; nmca...@caver.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:10:03 -0400
From: cavera...@aol.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Fwd: Cave Vandalism on the SyFy Channel

Pardon the cross-posting, but I just had this disturbing note from a friend in
Florida.  It looks likes this treasure-seeking (sic) show is as disrespectful
and potentially destructive to cultrual heritage and archeology as it is to
caves, so those should be additional points of condemnation.

Roger Moore

Greater Houston Grotto

Houston, Texas